Professional Communication Services provides industry leading medical answering services.
ProComm's medical solutions provide healthcare professionals with HIPAA-compliance, on demand medical answering services, remote receptionist services, as well as more enhanced, integrated web and live agent based inbound call center services including appointment scheduling, physician referral and more. See below for all service available to you.
Professional Communication Services Benefits:
- Complete medical answering service integration for your staff and patients
- 24/7 staffed medical communication for overflow and after-hours
- All communication is confidential and secure utilizing the latest communication technology
- Closely monitor call flow and track incoming calls for improved patient experience
Services Available for Medical Answering Services:
- Live Agent Answer – Provides professional image with immediate identification of emergencies. This allows priority dispatch and continuous follow up until the message is given to the appropriate on-call person.
- Live Agent Answer with Voice Mail Revert – Non-urgent messages can be redirected to voice mail for office staff to retrieve at their convenience and at a significant cost savings.
- Live Answer with Web Interface – Urgent messages may be text to cell phone while non-urgent messages may be directed to email or voice mail.
- Automated Answer with Live Agent Revert – Allows caller to self select between several options; i.e. call back when office is open, leave a non-urgent voice mail message for the office, or press zero for a live agent to respond to an urgent situation.
- Voice Mail – For non-urgent messages which may be retrieved when convenient for staff. Actually hear caller’s own words and at a significant cost savings.
- Voice Recording – All conversations with a live agent are recorded and kept for 90 days. They are available to check data accuracy, service issues and training.
- Archived Messages – Messages are stored in computer for one year. Available for legal or service issues.
- Accurate Customized Messages – Able to collect any requested information from callers specific to client’s needs.
- Escalation/Back up Procedures – Agents follow specific instructions regarding message dispatch using on-call schedules. Instructions are individualized for each on call person as to how and where to reach them, frequency of retry, devices to use and in what order and an escalation procedure if no response.
- Automated Communication Services – Will use any communication device as directed including; alpha pager, digital pager, fax, text messaging, email, cell phone and telephone. Complete flexibility as to order, timing, frequency and response.
- Statistics/Reports – Various reports regarding calls and messages available and customized on request.
Call us today for more information at 1-800-616-3394 or use our online contact form. We look forward to helping you with your business needs.